An established line of UL 508 and UL 1077 busbars with ratings up to 200A are now approved for 600V DC. They are also approved for use with cylindrical fuse holders.
They are UL recognized and an innovative way to jumper up to 57 poles of Manual Motor Controllers (MMC) and Supplementary Protectors (SP).
The Advantages of This Busbar System Are:
• 30% Installation Time Savings
• Panel Space Savings
• Reduced Maintenance
• High Electrical Ratings
• 1-57 different pin configurations
• 1/2 pole spacing (auxiliary switch) available
• Power Feeding: Power Feed Lugs (115A), Direct Power Feed (115A), Power Feed Block (200A)
• UL recognized and listed for Altech’s R-Series, V-EA Series and MA Series of Manual Motor Controllers and Supplementary Protectors
• UL recognized and listed for use with most popular UL1077 supplementary protectors and UL508 Manual Motor Controllers in the market.
• Busbar can be cut without losing the UL approval
• Line/Load reversible
For more information on Altech solutions, please visit http://www.dee-
# # #
Dee Electronics is a Value-Added Integrator, experts in Cost Savings, Supplier Reduction, Value-added services, Integrated Supply, and extensive distribution services.