PRLog - Sep. 7, 2010 - Tru Hone Commercial Electric Knife Sharpeners have proven they can solve the cost and labor problems that outdated stone sharpening presents.
Tru Hone Knife Sharpener General
- Easily Adjusts to Different Bevel Settings
- One Minute Knife Sharpening
- Grinds Both Bevels Simultaneously
- 50% Longer Knife Life
- Variable Speed Control
- Completely Eliminates a Burr Edge
- Will not heat the blade
- Sharpens ten times faster
- Easy and Effective to use
- Stainless Steel Construction
Tru Hone offers two basic models, the Light Commercial (LC) and the Heavy Commercial (HCA). Both models use the same motor. The main differences between the two are:
• HCA model uses a couple heavier gears, heavier bearings and different speed control setup.The Tru Hone Heavy Commercial Electric Knife Sharpener is ideal for individuals who want to sharpen knives on a continuous basis.The Tru Hone Heavy Commercial Electric Knife Sharpener is made from heavier duty components enabling it to be used all day long.
• LC model is suggested for maximum volume sharpening of 40 or less a day and can handle a couple thousand before redressing is recommended.The Tru Hone Light Commercial Electric Knife Sharpener is ideal for clients who want to sharpen knives on a daily basis
• Sharpening Proces
The Tru Hone Commercial Electric Knife Sharpener has three sharpening steps.
1. Grinds the bevel and consistently develops an equal bevel on both sides of the blade.
2. Sets the edge, perfects, and strengthens the cutting edge created by the bevels.
3. Hones and finishes the edge to a final razor sharpness and eliminates any remaining imperfections in the cutting edge.
The process takes less than one minute to put a perfect edge on a blade versus an average of 12 minutes using traditional sharpeners. The Tru Hone Sharpening system can also add up to 50% to the life of a knife because it removes as little metal as necessary to produce a sharp edge.
Tru Hone gives a perfect edge (thanks to the grinding of both sides)
• Power and Electricity Specifications
110 Volt AC
• 1 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTEE
The Tru Hone Knife Sharpener has a 12 month service guarantee. If it is necessaryto return the knife sharpener to the factory for repair, package the Tru Honecarefully and ship prepaid to Tru Hone Corporation, 1721 N.E. 19th Avenue, Ocala, Florida 34470 USA. After the sharpener is repaired, it is usually returnedby way of UPS. The honing wheels and drive belt are not covered by the serviceguarantee. Replacement honing wheel sets may be purchased from Tru Hone anda redressing service is available for old honing wheels. One drive belt is includedwith each set of new honing wheels.
• DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
# # #
Surehatch is your No. 1 Online Source for discount egg incubators and poultry supplies. We sell the best brand egg incubators and poultry supplies available in the United States. Please visit http://www.surehatch.com/