With the Lead Galaxy system:
- Data feeds of real estate listings can be added to the system in any compatible language
- Advertisers will no longer be required to have an English language version of their data feed
- Listings are translated into a wide range of languages for onward distribution
- Non-English language property portals can add “cost per lead” listings to their local site
- Portal partners can increase income by generating leads for listings in any available language
- Enquiry comments are displayed in up to 3 languages:
o The original language of the enquiry
o The advertiser’s main language
Dan Johnson, director of Lead Galaxy said:
“We first started looking at our multilingual strategy more than 18 months ago, so it’s taken quite a lot of time and investment to get to this point. It’s not a simple process. It was crucial to us that we avoid relying on the automatic translation of large passages of text, as this creates a poor user experience. At the same time, we wanted to be able to quickly deploy our full database into each new language. Finally, we wanted to come up with a way that maximizes the chance of customers and advertisers actually being able to communicate.
We believe we’ve achieved all of these things and that our system is robust, scalable and will work in any language. Our portal partners are generating thousands of pounds each month with minimal effort, simply by referring leads into our system. Our ambition is now to replicate those relationships worldwide and expand our network of portal partners globally.”
Having successfully completed pilot testing with French language listings and distribution, the Lead Galaxy technical team will now move onto Spanish and Russian versions, before rolling out into all major European languages by the end of the year, with plans also afoot to cater for Arabic, Mandarin and Korean.
Visit Lead Galaxy at www.LeadGalaxy.com
# # #
Lead Galaxy is a set of online marketing tools that internationally-