• Corporate Finance for Smaller Companies
• Corporate Finance Refresher
• Corporate Governance
• Documentation in Corporate Finance
• Drafting Corporate Finance Documents I -
• Drafting Corporate Finance Documents II - Rights Issues, Open Offers, Underwriting and Placing Agre
• Drafting Corporate Finance Documents III - Sale and Purchase Agreements
• Drafting Corporate Finance Documents IV - Takeover Offer Documents
• Drafting Corporate Finance Documents V - Documentation for AIM Floatations
• Drafting Corporate Finance Documents- Prospectuses and Verification
• Due Diligence in Corporate Finance
• Financial Reporting Requirements for Investment Circulars
• Introduction to Corporate Finance
• Secondary Equity Offerings: Structure and Regulation Update
• The Role of a Company Secretary
These Corporate Banking training can be delivered as inhouse tailor made courses or as OTC product. The courses can be delivered in Europe, the US, Asia and the Middle East.
For more information on the training courses that are available now please feel free to contact the clients relations team at
# # #
The leading specialist in financial training providing and sourcing Corporate Banking Courses & Conferences.
Through www.financialveritas.com you can find courses, conferences, jobs and industry news that are provided by the leading providers in the financial industry. This includes large-scale conferences to smaller, niche-focused training taking place across the globe. With our easy to use events search facility you would be able to search and compare the leading courses and conference on one platform and by this saving time and effort.
Financial Veritas offers training in the following categories: Accounting & Finance; Asset Management; Bookkeeping & Accounts; Capital Markets; Commodities;