According to Risk Management News, nearly 40% of all dollars paid out on automobile accident claims are connected to just one specific type of accident… full details included in the free report available at www.newburghinjuryattorney.com/
What causes most car accidents? Here are the 'Big 7' common distractions:
1. Reaching or looking for items in the car
2. Rubber necking
3. using a mobile phone while driving a car (drivers using cell phones are 4 times more likely to be in a motor vehicle collision)
4. Adjusting the radio or GPS
7. Children and pets
Data sources: Risk control Services, CNA; New England Journal of Medicine
The free report also offers immediately useful tips on:
- The one driver distraction that increases your likelihood of getting into a Motor Vehicle Accident by over 400% (it's not what you think)
- Three simple steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of of getting into a car accident.
- Factors that determine the degree of personal injury during a car accident.
- Why true costs of a car accident are far greater than insurance claim value
Financial compensation for Motor Vehicle Accident victims can reach considerable amounts. According to Newburgh accident lawyer, Finkelstein & Partners LLP, awards won for car accident victim clients have reached $700,000 to $13,500,000.
Sadly, no amount of financial compensation can bring back any kind of a normal life for victims. Many will never walk again. Others struggle with serious lifelong medical challenges.
But there is much a driver can do to prevent a car accident from happening in the first place.
To view the entire report online (it's free), visit http://www.NewburghInjuryAttorney.com/
Author David Jensen provides research and reports on safety, legal, and financial issues.
Disclaimer: The information provided here and on NewburghInjuryAttorney.com is not legal advice. NewburghInjuryAttorney.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client relationship is or should be formed by use of the site.