- Share Price Remains Underestimated;
- Net Income Grew 167.3% During Q1 2010;
- Expenses Of WBD;
- Strong Confidence In Company’s Future;
- Positive Long-Term Outlook;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report are confident in Company’s financial condition and growth possibilities. Competitive advantage based on cost management looks strong and the recovery of consumers’ demand in Russia should positively affect business activity of WBD.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.