Trident Pro 7.0 has a new Unified Module allowing management of all sources and processes in a single interface. Users may de-duplicate, search interactively, preview, and export the selected results into the most popular review formats. This module essentially combines the functionality of E-mail De-Duplication, E-mail Filter/Merge/
Version 7.0 now has data warehousing capabilities for Trident Pro users. They will be able to search old and new data, review past clients and retrieve prior search terms. Trident Pro’s data warehouse enables case management and analysis and delivers matter information with its traditional easy–to-use interface.
The Trident Pro 7.0 upgrade provides tremendous advantages for legal professionals with its greater flexibility, speed and scalability. New features include:
• Unified Module that provides seamless processing throughout all of Trident Pro’s modules, including E-mail De-Duplication, E-mail Filter/Merge/
• Data warehousing that includes tagging capabilities and the ability to save custom labels. This feature will allow users to access and process data more quickly and easily than ever before.
• Automated crash recovery system that instantly recovers projects should Trident Pro stop processing, so the user can restart projects quickly and easily.
• Expanded data type capabilities where it can process OST (offline storage files), EDB (Microsoft Exchange Files) and OCR documents.
• Enhanced project management tools that give users more information and allows them to make strategic decisions regarding project timelines, scope and deliverables.
• Threaded processing where data is automatically distributed to multiple processing machines that can operate simultaneously, dramatically improving processing speed.
“Wave Software’s mission and mainstay has always been its remarkable balance of flexibility, ease-of-use, speed and ability to give attorneys what they need to be successful litigators. Version 7.0 continues this tradition by giving users robust new capabilities that meet the needs of today’s electronic discovery challenges,”
Wave Software sales professionals will offer product demonstrations in its Penthouse Suite at ARIA Resort, Las Vegas, August 24-26. Contact Patrick Young to schedule a meeting.
More information can be found at www.discoverthewave.com. Follow Wave Software on Twitter and Facebook.
About Wave Software
Wave Software, based in Orlando, Florida, is a leading provider of early case assessment, legal hold, litigation support and electronic data discovery technology for global corporations. Wave’s flagship product, Trident Pro, provides the fastest, most accurate de-duplication, near-duplicate detection, regeneration and export of native and foreign language electronic files. Trident Pro includes Native Review Bridge technology that automatically maps and loads processed e-discovery data into kCura’s Relativity, CT Summation, iCONECT, LexisNexis Concordance and other common review platforms. Trident Pro software provides litigators in-house capability to cut down data sets to manageable amounts and then upload onto repositories for review and production. Trident Pro won the 2008 Socha-Gelbmann Top Provider award, 2009 ITFlorida award and two LTN Awards in 2009. For more information, visit www.discoverthewave.com.
4700 Millenia Blvd., Suite 415
Orlando, FL 32839
# # #
Wave Software, based in Orlando, Florida, provides the fastest, most accurate de-duplication, near-duplicate detection, regeneration and export of native and foreign language electronic files.