"We are leveling the playing field for the buyer," says Brady Spencer, the general editor of Hustlewise: Exposing the Tricks to the Copier Trade. "Our readers need not be hustled again. We are giving them the enemy’s playbook. A one-of-a-kind strategic buyer’s guide for the copier hustle."
After dozens of interviews with copier reps, Hustlewise Publishing is unveiling all of the long-held, insider tricks, traps and gotcha's that copier companies use to make the most profit from every deal. "We've got to face facts: the deck is stacked against everyday buyers, because sellers play this game all day long and they know how to win."
Long-Held Insider-Secrets Exposed
For instance, there are 3 kinds of proposals that a copier rep could use to present the price of the multi-function printer/copier. The cost justification proposal is what he will most likely use, to show the buyer a "savings" as compared to their current spending. Doing it this way could hide $1,000's of dollars of profit in the deal, but since the numbers are showing a "savings" the buyer thinks its a good deal and never even gets other bids.
"How else do you explain 25-year-olds, right out of college, making $100,000 a year?" asks Brady. "They know what to do to bring in the cash and make their bosses happy! Most reps are honest guys and gals, but there are still so many things to do to maximize commissions."
Copiers are the most expensive machine in any given office. While there are dozens of sites about which copier features from which a buyer can choose and which of the 9 brands are most reliable, no other group is spelling out how customers are about to get hustled once they have settled on the machine they like. Its like the difference between figuring out which kind of car is most reliable versus how not to get hustled before you drive off the lot.
Lease NO Photocopier Until You Read This Short E-book…
Hustlewise: Insiders Expose the Tricks to the Copier Trade
Go to http://www.hustlewise.com to find out more
About Brady & Hustlewise
Brady leads a team of consumer advocates who have interviewed dozens of copier reps and sales trainers. Now he is exposing all of the insider tricks, traps and gotcha’s that copier reps use to walk away with a BOATLOAD of commissions. Whether it’s a small business with just one copier/printer in the corner, or it’s a multi-national company with thousands of machines spread out across the world, this buyer's guide will equip them to save serious money on their next copier transaction.
“There are so many little tricks and shell games to play,” Brady explains, “that even if the customer gets the sales rep to drop his price, if the rep knows what to do, he can still make a killing!"
In the easy-to-skim buyer's guide, Hustlewise: Insiders Expose the Tricks to the Copier Trade, decision-makers (CEO’s, CFO’s, IT professionals, office managers or small business owners) will finally have a solid defense against all of the schemes, rhetoric and misdirection that reps throw at them when it comes time to finalize the deal.
A Few of the Secrets that the Book Boasts:
• The 22 Closely-Guarded Secrets to Get Your Copier & Service Prices Even Lower
• The Critical Mistakes When Buying Copiers That Even “Sophisticated”
• The 2 Terms Will Save or Waste $7,500 Over the Lifetime of the Service Contract
• The 17 Must-Know Rules for Saving $1000's On Toner Alone (A Copier/Printers’
• The Most Profitable Kind of Proposal That The Rep Will Give You & Which Kind You Want
• The Tricky, "Gotcha" Clauses in the Lease & Service Contracts That Trap You Into Paying More
• The 9 Steps to LEGALLY Breaking a Bad Copier Lease (This Is Worth the Book Alone!)
• The 24 Things to Demand From Your Service Team That No One Ever Tells You About
• How to Spot the Weaknesses of Your Local Dealerships So You Don’t “Marry” A Bad One For 5 Yrs
• How to Save Thousands a Year (Yes, $1,000’s) on Your Color Prints
• All the FREE Software that Most Dealerships Never Install & Don’t Want You To Know About
The book can be purchased at www.hustlewise.com for $97 - about what you’d pay to take Brady's team to a nice lunch to pick his brain for some tips.
Contact Brady Spencer at
For a free section of Hustlewise, go to http://www.hustlewise.com/
Alternative Titles & Angles For This Article
The Fun of Beating Your Copier Rep At His Own Game
Get the Best of Your Copier Rep Before He Gets the Best of You
Copier Sales Tricks Exposed!
How Churches & Charities Get Hustled Everyday:Confessions of a Copier Rep
Swimming with the Copier Sharks
Copier Reps Sound Off As An Ex-Reps Confess All The Dirty Little Secrets
The Man Every Copier Dealer Hates
Copier Dealers Target Whistleblowers Who Tells All
Copier Dealers Fire Upon Ex-Reps Who Airs All Their Dirty Laundry
Ideas for Localization & Personalization
1) Ask some of your local copier dealership owners what they think of the book, or the idea of the book.
2) Ask an office manager, purchaser, IT Guy, CEO, CFO, or small business owner in your town how helpful and FUN it would be to have a playbook like this – to know the moves of their sales rep before he event makes them and what counter-moves to use to beat ‘em at their own game!
3) Request a free copy of the book and give it to a few charities or business owners to see how much they can save – and how FUN it is – if they used the advice in the book for themselves!
# # #
Hustlewise: Insiders Expose The Tricks to the Copier Trade. A one-of-a-kind, easy-to-skim, 62 page strategic buyer's guide for those looking to get the upper hand in their next copier deal. Ex-copier reps confess all. Its an easy read, will save readers thousands and its a blast to tell the story of how your copier rep stumbled all over himself because he didn't know what was coming at him. Get the best of your rep before he gets the best of you!