- Target Price For Next 12 Months Is Slightly Decreased;
- New Strategy, Old Outlook;
- H1 2010 Ended With 65.3 Million Kroons Loss;
- Termination Of Construction Contract;
- New Contract;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report expect the business activity of Nordecon International to slightly recover in 2010 already. In 2011 and 2012 the recovery is expected to be significant.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.