Leading drug inventors responsible for drugs approved over the past ten years profiled in new report from DrugPatentWatch.com .
Using data on drugs approved from 2000 to 2009, this report provides complete lists of:
* Top Inventors
- Which inventors were granted the most patents?
* Patents per Inventor
- The patents awarded to each inventor
* Approved Drugs per Inventor
- The approved drugs protected by each inventor's patents
* Co-Inventors per Inventor
- The co-inventors listed on each inventor's patents
* Assignees per Inventor
- The assignees listed on each inventor's patents
* Inventors per US State
- A count of the number of inventors in each state, along with the number of patents awarded to each inventor
* Inventors per Country
- A count of the number of inventors in each country, along with the number of patents awarded to each inventor
* More than 3,000 pages
* 4,828 inventors listed
* 2,764 patents listed
* 44 US states listed
* 32 countries listed
For more information, see http://www.drugpatentwatch.com/
# # #
DrugPatentWatch provides comprehensive information on drug patents and their expirations.This value-added information supports patent agents and attorneys, pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, healthcare payers, and investors.