- Share Price Became Underestimated;
- Net Profit For H1 2010 Totalled 2.25 Million LTL;
- Assets Grew By 10% During H1 2010; '
- High Growth Possibilities;
- High Business Risk;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report see Ukio Bankas to be one of the dominant forces of Lithuania’s banking sector in coming years, but due to the overall macroeconomic situation the outlook is with higher average risks than usual.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.