A LinkedIn profile is an important tool to give people a 360-degree view of your background and capabilities. However, a number of decision-makers start with a Google search when looking at a candidate or consultant. A Google Profile gives you a chance to create and manage your own content, including adding images and links to convent you unique value and subject matter expertise. It also lets you deliver your brand message on the first page of your Google search results.
In this 90-minute teleseminar, Raines will explain how you can gain a competitive advantage with the help of your Google Profile. The discussion will include:
• How to create a Google content strategy that showcases your unique value and subject matter expertise.
• How to create a compelling storytelling narrative that engages others and invites them to learn more about you.
• How to incorporate testimonials from peers, colleagues, and clients to enhance your credibility.
• How to link your Google and LinkedIn profiles to give people a 360 degree view of you.
• How to add links to any PowerPoint and video presentations to bolster your subject matter expertise.
“With everyone building their network connections through LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, it’s easy to forget that Google is still the first place most people look for online information,”
The Experts Connection teleseminar series gives executives access to leading career experts. The cost of the seminar is $60, $50 for NETSHARE members, and access is provided via web and telephone. For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at www.experts-
About Glenn Raines
Glenn Raines is Founder and Revealer of Value at Social Media Moves. He consults with individuals and businesses on ways to create a personal brand strategy that attracts others, whether they are prospective business partners, clients, or executive recruiters. Glenn is a former Vice President, Internet Business Strategy, at Citigroup and has been a Fortune 100 brand marketer, agency creative director, qualitative researcher, and web strategist. Glenn works with executives to create a personal brand content strategy that leverages the reach and power of social media to achieve their specific objectives.
Woolf Media & Marketing
# # #