PRLog - Aug. 9, 2010 - BRATISLAVA, Slovakia -- Event summary:
How to run the right clinical trials? What are the new approaches required to succeed in a current changing landscape?
Leading Pharmaceutical players understand, how to complete trials with greater levels of cost-efficiency, timelines and success. Reveal, how to tailor clinical trials to the needs of the patients. Discuss the innovative methods of motivating patients and physicians. Learn from first hand experience, how to optimize patient recruitment & retention, and explore the patient pool in Russia and Southeastern Europe. Achieve the competitive advantage through increased partnering with academic centres of excellence, patient organizations and CROs.
Discuss with leading Pharma companies, what is the future of clinical trials & how to be prepared to succeed.
• Senior Vice President Global Clinical Operations, MerckSerono, Switzerland
• Vice President Medical Affairs Global Diabetes Division, Sanofi Aventis, France
• Deputy Head of Global Clinical Development Metabolism, Development Sub-Team Leader Dalcetrapib, Roche, Swizterland
• VP R&D Science Policy, AstraZeneca, UK
• Head Clinical Research, Novartis, Switzerland
• Head Clinical Research, Novo Nordisk, Russia
• Project Officer, VSOP, The Netherlands
• Head of Biostatistics & Data Management, Global Clinical R&D, GSK Biologicals, Belgium
• European AIDS Treatment Group (EATG), Germany
• Chief Medical Officer Southern Europem, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Italy
• New approaches to conducting clinical trials in a current dynamic and competitive environment
• Examine key recruiting trends in Europe & Asia – exploit the patient pool and trials potential in the Southeastern Europe, Russia & Asian countries
• Achieve competitive advantage through increased partnerships with academic centres of excellence, patient organizations & CROs
• Gain first-hand information on PatientPartner project – how to establish partnership between stakeholders to the benefit of clinical trials and the treatment of patients in the future
• Explore innovative methods of motivating investigators and patients
• Understand the recent developments in the regulatory & legal environment
• Best practices in designing a study protocol