PRLog - Aug. 7, 2010 - NASHIK, India -- PE‐ACDF‐1
Automatic Capacitance & Dissipation Factor (Tan‐Delta)
Insulation properties change with time, and it is very necessary that key parameters are tested accurately, to guide on the relative deterioration level of the insulation. High Voltage C&DF systems are hence used. Since they are mostly used for field measurements, it is
preferable to have the High Voltage power source included with the ratio bridge, in the form of a portable set.
This the most advanced automatic version of the C&DF sets in our product range. The automatic 12kV 200mA test set integrates the high voltage power source and the measuring bridge into one single compact unit. It is designed to measure Dissipation Factor and Capacitance in heavy electromagnetic interference environment such as in power plants and substations. Using digital filters it eliminates interference signal to specimen signal by a ratio as high as 2:1. It can also be used in laboratory for high accuracy tests on High Voltage Bushings, Transformer windings, shunt reactors, Current transformer, Capacitor Voltage transformer (CVT), grading capacitors of Circuit
Breakers, Surge Arrestors and Generator windings.
Added to the technical features is the very user friendly GUI of the system which allows all settings and display of results on the same big back‐lighted LCD display, and the feather touch membrane key panel. The parametric settings are very simple, and do not require any skilled operators. The set has inbuilt safety protections to take care of any operational or unintentional mistakes that may occur.
• Just set test parameters, push start, and everything is automatically done in sequence right up to printing of test results.
• High Interference suppression, good signal‐to‐
• UST, GST and GSTg test modes
• CVT test facility
• Input overvoltage protection
• Output short‐circuit protection
• Poor ground rejection
• Fault protection and indication
• Can be used with external power supply up to 12kV for enlarged current to 1A, for generator related testing
• Electronic Calibration done at our NABL accreditated lab, with results traceable to national standards.
• Thermal Printer integrated
• RS‐232 output
# # #
Power Electronical is a reputed name in the Electrical Maintenance industry in high quality insulation test instruments, for applications ranging from transformers, bushings, generators, motors etc. Also offer Oil testing and site testing