PRLog - Aug. 6, 2010 - NESTON, U.K. -- Competition Link:- http://www.smartcourier.co.uk/
packaging- courier- servi
Win £50 worth of postal supplies
To enter you must do one or both of the following:
1) Become a fan of our Facebook page
Suggest that your friends become fans, add a comment.
2) Follow us on Twitter @smartcourier
Tweet the following text "I am following @smartcourier to win
£50 worth of postal supplies. #smartcourier"
p>Closing Date of competition: 31st August 2010 @ 23:59hrs
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/
The winner will be contacted directly on Facebook or Twitter.
The lucky person will be given a £50.00 voucher code to use on http://www.smartpackagingstore.co.uk
Any funds left over will be credited to their Smart Courier account for future use.
Good Luck to all!!!
Competition terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Smart Courier Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person, but you are allow to join both Facebook and Twitter.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Smart Courier Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win a competition, we will notify you directly. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Smart CourierLtd, via post after the closing date.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Smart Courier may require.
9. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Smart Courier Limited.
10. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. Smart Courier Limited reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Smart Courier Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
16. Smart Courier will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
# # #
At Smart Courier we can also offer a cheap economical two day (48hr) delivery service when there is no rush for delivery. AM or PM plus we also offer a text service that will give you a 3 hour window on the delivery time.