* Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories – Hospital Information Systems and Storage and Communication Systems.
* Key countries covered include the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
* Annualized market revenues (USD million), and volume (units) data for each of the two market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
* 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
* Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the global Healthcare IT market.
* Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, Agfa-Gevaert, McKesson, and Philips Healthcare.
Reasons to Buy
* Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
* Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the global Healthcare IT competitive landscape.
* Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
* What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Request your free sample pages http://www.globalmarketsdirect.com/
To view more of this Report visit http://www.globalmarketsdirect.com/
# # #
Global Markets Direct is a global market intelligence services company providing information research and analysis products and services.