- Still Underestimated Despite Decreased 12m Target Price;
- Revenues Continue To Drop In Q1 2010;
- Net Profit In Q1 2010 Was Down 31.8% Y-O-Y;
- New General Director;
- Annual General Shareholders’
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report believe that reorganization of Rostelecom will allow it to diversify revenues and to improve its financial results. However, the authors do not expect three-years growth in revenues to compensate mid-term decline.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.