- Share Price Went Down;
- Revenues Grew By 15% During Q3 2009/2010;
- Net Loss Was Reduced In Q3 Of 2009/2010 Financial Year;
- Number Of Transported Passengers Grows;
- The Main Problem Remains;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
Despite enormous debts and difficult market conditions that will both remain at least for the nearest three years, the authors of this report expect the Company to report profit.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.