1. One-way legs or empty legs as they are referred to, account for over one-third of all private jet charter flights. They have no passengers aboard, but can still be utilized for travelers going in the same direction. These flights offer major savings for the savvy traveler that can find them. This "excess inventory" can be purchased at rates of up to 50% off!
2. No lines, no waiting. Private jet charter flights take off from a Fixed Base Operation (FBO), far away from the crowed major airline terminals at major airports. Business travelers can avoid the mêlée by driving straight to an FBO and getting directly onto a private aircraft. All that is required is a show of I.D. for domestic flights and a passport for international flights, it's that easy!
3. Depart when you want! The pilots work on your schedule. You no longer have to deal with the rescheduled flights and the pesky cancellations that plague commercial airlines. You show up 15 minutes before your flight and presto, you’re on your way to the destination of your choice. What used to take a businessman 3-5 days to travel to visit off-site facilities and visit clients can be done in a single day, which means less time traveling and more time in the office being productive!
4. Those little airports! The airlines only serve a few hundred airports in the United States. Private jets can fly into thousands of alternative airports and can save you time and put you closer to your destination!
5. Fried chicken. Private jet charter allows you to eat freshly catered meals during your flight. This is especially important to business travelers who don’t want to waste time stopping and eating on the go. You can relax mid-flight and enjoy whatever suits your appetite. It’s also great for those long coast-to-coast flights that can often times leave travelers tired and hungry. With private charter your catered meals will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated!
This list is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to saving time and money. Our dedicated specialist’s have compiled a vast array of knowledge of the private charter business and provide NBTA members with countless other tips and tricks that can have a profound impact on their bottom line. Individuals can save thousands of dollars; companies can save millions on travel every year!
About Charter Auction
Since 1999 Charter Auction's proprietary Aircraft Locater Technology has enabled private jet travelers to save money and stay on schedule. Our database of over 2000 jets enables us to get more options for each individual trip request. We then hold a reverse style auction where operators compete to earn your business. This allows us to offer our clients the most competitive pricing in the industry! This same revolutionary technology also allows us to monitor hundreds of one-way, empty leg flights every day. By matching your requests with these empty leg flights we are able to save you thousands of dollars on private jet charter. Individuals and NBTA members looking to save on private jet charter can visit our website www.charterauction.com or call at 1-877-499-5387.Charter Auction will be attending the 2010 NBTA Convention in Houston, TX this year. Feel free to stop by our booth meet our representative at the show!