To request your sample pages click here http://www.globalmarketsdirect.com/
to view this report in more detail please clcik http://www.globalmarketsdirect.com/
* The plunge in oil prices to around $50 a barrel and natural gas to $7 per mcf will curtail E&P companies' spending on new projects, limit production growth. E&P companies are cutting back their capital budget and drilling plans for the remainder of 2008 and 2009.
* In 2008, production growth is expected to be around 14%, the highest growth rate since 2003. However, E&P companies are expected to cut their initial production guidance for 2009 if the commodity prices continue to trade around the current level.
* Crude oil prices fell by more than a third in value from their record levels of above $147 in July. Crude oil prices are expected to continue their bearish trend with week global economic outlook, financial market turmoil, and strengthening US dollar.
* As crude oil falls on back of current economic and financial climate and fear of recession, most E&P companies are now trading near their 52-week lows.
* Global financial and economic crises have led to the falling stock markets and oil prices. The combination of falling stock markets and oil prices could be enough to trigger strategic acquisitions and partnerships by the oil and gas companies.
Reasons to Buy
* Identify potential challenges faced by E&P sector due to the current financial crises.
* Analyze the impact of financial crises on the future investment strategies of the E&P companies.
* Identify future Merger and Acquisition (M&A) trends in the E&P sector arising out of current financial and business environment.
* Evaluate the impact of current financial crises on the valuation of the E&P companies.
follow our oil and gas twitter account http://twitter.com/
The Global Markets Direct Report Store features thousands of high quality company and market research reports across a broad range of industries. Browse or search our collection of reports today to access the latest in business intelligence from some of the world’s leading publishers.
# # #
Global Markets Direct is a global market intelligence services company providing information research and analysis products and services.