- Share Price Became Underestimated;
- H1 2010 Update Indicates End Of Decline;
- The Worst Is Over;
- Footwear Segment Is On A Positive Run;
- Business Risk Is Expected To Remain High In Mid-Term;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report believe that the worst for Estonian retail industry is over and the further decline which may take place in 2010 will not be that bad because the national economy shows positive signs of stabilization.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.