PRLog - July 20, 2010 - ALBANY, N.Y. -- There is a good thing for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 owners who were looking to root their phone. The flowing are the steps to root Samsung Galaxy S i9000.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S i90002
1. Open the i9000's USB debugging. The setting is as follows: Click menu, select Settings, click development options in an application, chose USB debug.
2. Install Samsung skies package.
3. Run Odin3_v1.0 Platform Tools.
4. Turn off the phone i9000.
5. Restart the phone meanwhile hold down the Home key and power key and volume down key to enter the firmware download mode.
6. Install Samsung i9000 USB drive, the phone will update automatically when it connected to the computer, the driver can be obtained by install the latest Samsung PC Suite.
7. Unplug the USB and re-connect the phone.
8. Then Odin3 tool may have identified your Samsung i9000, if it still not be recognized, please re-install and update i9000 USB drive, and then try to connect until the Odin3 able to identify connections.
9. Install patch "i9000_Kernel_
10. After finish setup, the phone will restart, in the restart process, open the computer "start" Run CMD command, enter the following:
cat /sbin/su > /system/bin/su
chmod 4755 /system/bin/
11. Brush into the i9000 original kernel.
12. Download "su-2.1-e-unsecure-
13. Uncompress "su-2.1-e-unsecure-
See detail click on http://mobile.downloadatoz.com/
14. In the command line, enter the following command:
# # #
Post the new released application for mobile phone on different OS.post the new mobile phone applications.