PRLog - June 24, 2010 - Why pay for electricity when you can make your own solar power energy system and save a fortune
homemade solar panels
1. Solar Power is practical and economical
All over America and the world, people are integrating solar into their home electricity and heating systems.
a How much their solar electricity system saves them on monthly bill.
b Taking advantage of financing incentives.
c Using solar pool heaters to heat water for their pools saves money.
And these are just a few examples!
Renewable energy is good for the Environment.
1. All the solar power you use is free, after the initial purchase cost of your solar electricity system. Twenty years from now, the solar energy you are collecting by your own home power system will still be free.
Benefits of Solar Energy:
1. Solar energy is renewable. We never have to worry about running out of sunlight. The sun is a consistent power source meaning it's always going to be there every day.
2. Solar energy is environmentally friendly. Compared to fossil fuels which release greenhouses gases. Solar Panels don't release toxins into the air.
3. Solar panels are extremely reliable. There are no moving parts so you don't have to worry about replacing anything. Solar panels generate home electricity for thousands of hours with no maintenance other than a clean.
4. Solar panels make no noise while collecting the suns energy and no other renewable energy or power source are completely silent.
5. Solar electricity is cheaper than buying it from the power (electricity)
6. Start up cost is expensive but once you recover your outlay, solar panels start making you a profit and a return on your solar investment.
7. Solar panel home systems have a huge variety of sizes and shapes. There's an entry point into renewable energy and solar electricity systems for everyone from top range that cost tens of thousands of dollars to a couple of hundred or a cheaper opinion is homemade solar panels.
8. Live off-the-grid and never pay another power bill. You're not required to connect to the power grid. You can be completely self-sufficient.
9. Large home solar panel systems generate excess electricity and you can sell this excess electricity back to the power companies.
10. Government tax credits. Most governments will provide some kind of tax credit or incentive for people purchasing home solar energy systems.
Bret Parkers Solar manuals offer some fantastic home care energy saving solutions. How to make solar panels, build solar generators, generate free solar power electricity, build wind power generators and power efficient wind mills
• How to pick up solar cells at a discount.
• How many solar cells do you need for the power you want?
• Detailed drawings and instructions that really make everything simple to make.
• Where to pick up cheap batteries for energy power storage.
• How much wind is necessary in order to use a wind turbine option.
• AND instructional Videos
This really is a comprehensive guide that makes everything so clear that anyone can start generating their own electricity.
# # #
Bret Parker’s... Make a Solar Panel package a self contained training program, engineered to teach the skills he has mastered to everyone interested in the renewable energy as alternative power.
Comprehensive manuals and Videos on how to make Homemade Solar Panels – Solar Power – Solar Energy and homemade wind power generator construction