You'll need to send:
* your passport, which needs to be valid for at least a month after the visa will expire.
* a passport photo of yourself taken in the last year
* the visa fee
* a self-addressed envelope (not stamped) for returning your documents
Your documents will be returned from the embassy by Royal Mail special delivery. This is also the postal service you should use to send them -- it gives you not just a tracking number but insurance for your precious passport. :-)
They say it takes five days to process (plus posting times on either side) but even if you have more time than that, it makes sense to get the visa organised as soon as you can. There is an "express" option, which takes two days, but that costs extra.
As for fees: they say that as they vary so much, you need to email the embassy's Consular department with your particular request:
You can get Vietnam Visa on Arrival at http://www.smiletravelvietnam.com/
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 working day for urgent request and 2-3 days for normal request.
- Processing service fee: 19– 34 USD/person (stamping fee NOT included)
- Without Passport requirement
- How to get it? You go online at http://www.smiletravelvietnam.com/
At this moment, Visa on arrival is the quickest and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa if you travel by air. In addition, it is very secure and convenient. Further information can be found at smiletravelvietnam.com.
Address:No. 92, 81/24/47 Lane, Lac Long Quan Street - City: Hanoi, VIETNAM
Sales:(+84 902 055 981)
Fax:(+844 3 555 8311)
24/7 Mobile Services:(+84 902 055 981)
# # #
Thinking of visiting Vietnam? Need a visa? If you are planning on arriving in Vietnam by plane, you can get a visa upon arrival with us.