“We are out of the pioneering and early adopter stage for HR Outsouring with relation the Mid-Market space and now most companies with 2,000 or less employees are realizing this is a proven solution." explains Norman LeClair, CEO of Corban OneSource (http://www.corbanone.com), a company that specializes in providing HR outsourcing. Many companies are turning to human resource outsourcing for a number of reasons, all of which add up to a smart move for the company.
Not quite sure what HR outsourcing can do for your company? Consider these 10 things:
1. Benefits Administration. Rather than having dedicated employees that spend their days answering questions about benefits, many companies opt for benefits-administration outsourcing. The benefits outsourcing service provides a custom-tailored solution that allows your employees to receive the answers they need in a timely, friendly manner over the phone.
2. Payroll services. Many companies find that outsourcing their payroll services is a smart financial move. HR outsourcing companies are able to provide top-notch services that cover check printing, tax payments and banking.
3. Background screening. Outsourcing the background screening of potential employees can save your company a lot of money and simplify the entire process. Background screening through HR outsourcing includes drug screening, background checks and everything in-between.
4. Employee training. There are training options for employees as well as supervisors. Whether your staff could benefit from sexual harassment training or E-mail and Internet use training, HR outsourcing has options available.
5. HR Auditing. When it comes time for an HR audit to help you identify your risk areas, outsourcing is the best way to go. You get the benefits of the audit information through a route that will not leave you broke.
6. HRIS / HRMS Technology. HR outsourcing for technology will reduce your overhead and ensure that your HR technology needs are met or even exceeded.
7. HR Administrative. With human resources outsourcing, your administrative needs will be met in a way that leaves those in your company more time to concentrate on what they were really hired to do, such as improving the corporate culture and working on success planning.
8. Expert assistance. Those who are experts in the HR field tend to come at a high cost. One of the major benefits of HR outsourcing is that you get highly talented and experienced experts in their field, without the ongoing financial burden.
9. Business growth. By keeping overhead lower, you will have greater opportunities to grow your business. Outsourcing such things as benefits administration, payroll services, and HR administration is a great way to nurture your business and increase your bottom line.
10. Focus time. If you are like most businesses, there are things you excel at and should be focusing on. HR outsourcing providers focus on providing top-notch service solutions so that businesses have more free time to focus on what they do best, which is the core of their business.
“Human resource outsourcing will continue to grow in popularity,”
# # #
Senior HR Consultants Inc. is a group of HR Professionals that average more than 25 years of experience per Consultant. Our primary goal is to help companies with less than 2,500 employees look at ways their HR Department can help thier company become more profitable.