The new hanger offers the following benefits:
• Cost per hanger reduced significantly for advertising purposes
• Stronger hook for were main concentration of weight is on a hanger
• Takes up less floor space due to the thinness of the hook and the body of the hanger
• Fits perfect on dry cleaning conveyor belts, vehicle garment hooks and garment bags
• Customizable options for clothing retailers are available now.
Marketers, consumers, clothing retailers and dry cleaners have commended the
company in its efforts to improve on the hanger and according to Simran Shergill,
owner of High Class Cleaners in Vaughn, “the new recycled plastic hook hanger is
stronger, takes up less space and will last longer”.
In recent strength test that the company conducted, the new hangers are capable of
holding loads up to 4kg, “ research and development is always centered at our
company as the end result of our product being used is by consumers and dry
cleaners”, said Andy Fannis, Managing Director at E-Hanger In Home Media
For more information, please contact:
E-Hanger In Home Media
(905) 761 6894
# # #
E-Hanger In-Home Media is rapidly becoming the largest green direct marketing platform in Canada. We deliver a full suite of advertising programs directly into the homes of affluent consumers who utilize the services of dry cleaners. Brand marketers have the opportunity to micro target their ad campaigns by gender, ethnicity, geography and retail. Our advertising medium reaches mature individuals who are career driven, command high disposable income and are determined to know about the latest trends and products.