1. Restart: Sometimes just a program gets wrong. It will be corrected after the restart.
2. Check new hardware: if you install new hardware, you should check whether it is installed tight. If no problem confirmed, you might contact suppliers.
3. New driver and new services:
If you just finished installing a new software or hardware, (e.g., anti-virus software, software, CPU temperature firewall software, etc.), then your PC got blue screen. Just uninstall it at safe mode. A corrupt driver is very possible to gives you a Blue Screen.
4. Blue Screen cause by virus:
Viruses such as shockwave viruses and some of the Trojan spyware viruses can cause blue sreen.Some of the spyware by ruining your Windows registry. RegTool can help you fix the registry entries modified by virus. This program is efficient to fix Blue Screen of Death. More things RegTool can do for you: Remove bad files on your computer, repair the incorrect settings in registry and track the threaten in your computer.
5. Check the BIOS and hardware compatibility.
For new computer,blue screen problem often appears.You should check and upgrade the BIOS to the latest version. For example, if the motherboard BIOS can not support large capacity hard disk, the PC might get blue screen. It need to be replaced. Then for hardware problem, you should download and install display card, sound card drive,etc.
6. Update Window and download latest Service Pack:
Some blue screen fault is caused by faulty of Windows itself. so you can solve it by Install the latest system patch and Service Pack .
# # #
Ahisoft is the ultimate solution for all kinds of video and audio conversion needs that enables you to forget about media format incompatibilities and simply enjoy your video or audio any time, any place, on any device.