- Share Price Should Grow Further And Then Drop;
- Decline Of Sales Continued In 2010;
- The Outlook Will Be Changed By The End Of 2010;
- The Possible Decrease Of Prices On Production And Demand;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report expect net loss of Rokiskio Suris to be slightly reduced in 2010 already, and starting from 2011 net profit is likely to be reported.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.