Proportions of a Beautiful Nose : A beautiful &
proportionate nose enhances the beauty of the face. The most
ideal proportions of a beautiful nose are given below
1. Generally the columella-lip angle is :
l 90 degrees in a man
l Between 105 and 110 degrees in a woman
l In younger age the angle is larger, but
decreases as the age advances.
2. The angle at the bridge of the nose should
occur near the eyelashes..
3. The line of the nose usually breaks a little above
the tip, especially in women. Men's noses tend
to be straighter.
4. The usual ratio between the distance the nose
projects from the face and the length of the
upper lip is 1 : 1
5. A line drawn from the tip of the chin to the tip of
the nose should extend about 2mm from the
# # #
The Aesthetic Clinic of India was established by Dr Tejinder Bhatti, a leading name in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery at Ivy Hospital Mohali on 15 November, 2009. The leading film star ZEENAT AMAN inaugurated the Clinic. Since its inception, the Clinic has emerged as the frontrunner in affordable, efficient and world class cosmetic care. Please read more about us at www.drtejinderbhatti.com