Identified through client research and successful implementation since its roll-out in 2008, the cornerstone of this newest wave of enhancements centers around providing even more user-friendly access to critical reports and increasing our industry-leading system security.
Key Registration and Housing Services enhancements in EventXL include:
• New DecisionPoint™
• Integration of hotel confirmation numbers to streamline attendee check-in
• Audited PCI compliance to protect sensitive credit card information
DecisionPoint Client Information Portal
DecisionPoint provides at-a-glance, one-click-quick access to an event’s most important reporting information, including easy-to-understand graphics. Event managers can now make strategic decisions based on accurate, real-time data on the health of their event. Key features and benefits include:
• Graphs of key performance indicators for registration and reservation statistics
• Quick Links for easy access to the top ten reports configured per customer needs
• Ability to review and edit registrant information and preview and send confirmations immediately with the customer search tool
• Transfer charts directly into executive level reports
• Custom Quick Links for important event-related sites such as attendee and exhibitor registration web pages and the Experient SecuRemitTM portal
Hotel Confirmation Numbers
Registration and housing systems create their own confirmation numbers when an attendee reserves a hotel room, causing potential confusion and delays at check-in. EventXL can interface with identified hotels so that the attendee is given the actual hotel confirmation number generated from the group reservation, thereby streamlining check-in.
PCI-Compliant Registration and Housing
Since July 1, 2009, Experient’s EventXL registration and housing software platform has been fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Digital Security Standard (DSS) published by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC). Experient contracts with Trustwave, the leading independent QSA certified by the PCI SSC, to perform an annual internal audit to verify compliance.
Experient leads the industry as one of the best-known and most respected brands in the event management world. Its core services include providing registration, housing, event planning and management, site sourcing/contract negotiation, and lead retrieval services to progressive association, corporate and government clients with the support of an extensive supplier network. Experient employs professionals dedicated to fulfilling its vision of perfecting the event experience to deliver leading-edge thinking, experience and technology solutions for meetings, conventions and tradeshows around the world. Visit www.experient-
# # #
Let Experient technology, experience, buying power and partner relationships help you maximize your event ROI. Our expertise in site sourcing, meeting planning, registration, housing and lead retrieval ensures your attendees are satisfied.