More than 32 industry leaders and government officials from leading organizations operating globally will share best practices, strategies and tools on executing, monitoring and auditing a strong and effective anti-corruption / FCPA compliance program.
Now more than ever organizations need to pay close attention to their anti-corruption compliance programs and ensure robust internal controls are in place especially in countries with high corruption to ensure their business transactions are compliant with the FCPA as well as local anti-corruption laws.
Gain insights on how to deal with internal and government investigations, issues stemming from gifts and entertainment of government officials, and on how to develop effective training programs and best practices in conducting 3rd party due diligence.
Current speakers attending this conference are from leading companies including U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, UK Serious Fraud Office, Department of Justice, Cameron International, BAE Systems Inc., Kroll, STEELE Foundation, KBR Inc., TRACE International, Inc., World Compliance and many more.
Key conference topics include:
· Obtain insights and updates on FCPA & anti-corruption initiatives and enforcement from the SEC, FBI and UK Serious Fraud Office
· Identify practical strategies to develop effective anti-corruption compliance programs from BAE Systems Inc.
· Overcome the challenges of conducting and implementing effective training from Northrop Grumman
· Develop robust internal controls for 3rd party due-diligence from Tyco International
· Address and overcome the FCPA issues stemming from mergers and acquisitions from Pfizer
This is not a trade show; our FCPA conference series is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows the delegates to network with their industry peers and speakers.
For more information on this conference, please visit: http://www.marcusevansch.com/
About marcus evans
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers. Our global reach is utilized to attract over 30,000 speakers annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines.