It would be nice if there was a questionnaire to determine with 100% certainty whether you should file for bankruptcy. While it is true there are several reasons people file bankruptcy. The following are the most common reasons that individuals typically file bankruptcy:
- Stop foreclosure of your home
- Stop repossession of your vehicle
- Unexpected medical bills that are beyond your financial ability
- Unexpected loss in income
- Stop abusive or harassing behavior from creditors
- Various family problems such as divorce
This list is definitely not exhaustive. Some of these reasons may hit close to home, while others may not. If you find yourself fitting into one or more of these categories it is to your advantage to speak to a licensed bankruptcy lawyer. Speaking with a bankruptcy lawyer will be a step in the right direction in removing your creditor’s shadow over your life.
For more information visit http://www.bankrupcy-
# # #
Bankruptcy Questions distributes helpful information through its network of blogs, websites, newsletters, and press releases.