- The Share Price Remains Stable;
- Sales Revenue Dropped By 7% In Q1 2010;
- Last Financial Results;
- The Worst Is Over;
- No Growth Outlook Due To 10% Drop In Revenues;
- EUR May Improve Business Activity;
- Business Risk Is Expected To Remain High In Mid-Term;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report expect Tallinna Kaubamaja to report profit very soon again. The profit will be however, limited by market circumstances and this will not allow the Company to raise margins.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.