CommuniGate Systems recognizes the rocketing penetration of Apple products into the enterprise market and have optimized VoicePlus for Apple platforms. VoicePlus can run on a Mac Mini and will consume less power than a Child’s night light at full power. The Mac Mini running VoicePlus can power Enterprises with even more than a 1,000 users, just by adding inexpensive external NAS solutions. VoicePlus echoes the quality and reliability of Apple hardware, making it the first choice for professional business users, including doctors, creative agencies, design agencies, architects, legal offices and any professional organization that needs low power, low noise, low maintenance IP telephony with click and forget about it reliability.
The VoicePlus client technology Pronto! works across all Apple Mac computer platforms, and offers real-time wireless synchronization with the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
VoicePlus delivers enterprise grade High Definition IP telephony features in a small business friendly, affordable package:
- CommuniGate Pronto! 3, the Flash based soft-phone and Unified Communications client that runs in any web browser on desktops, laptops or netbooks
- Complete telephony support, including conference calling, call handling, call screening, voicemail and many more enterprise-grade features.
- Powerful admin and user interfaces for feature activation, call planning, administration and provisioning
- Support for a wide range of industry standard HD Voice IP desk phones, including Thomson, Polycom and Snom
- The industry’s lowest hardware requirement and power consumption
- Built-in and optimized HD Voice with special techniques for home office users
- Micro-Dynamic Cluster enabled with 2 cluster node licenses for exceptional five 9’s reliability and performance
VoicePlus is a complete small business communication solution, offering a full IP telephony platform combined with exceptional Unified Communication functions, ready to support the evolving requirements of the small business:
- eDisc, a simple yet powerful way to share files and collaborate, with windows, Mac, or Linux computer systems.
- WebCals, a powerful way to publish or subscribe to Calendars, even on external systems such as Outlook/ Exchange users.
- Business Grade IM, with support for Multi-party chat rooms, and external integration to Google’s gTalk, and Exchange running the XMPP gateway service
- Email, collaboration tools and much more.
VoicePlus will be sold through certified CommuniGate Systems partners and select distributors worldwide starting at $4500 in the USA. To find out more about becoming a VoicePlus reseller, join one of our upcoming webinars: www.communigate.com/
“We are really excited to be working with CommuniGate Systems as a VoicePlus distributor.”
“As a distributor in the UK, VoicePlus enables us to expand our telephony business in to previously difficult to reach market segments.”, said Simon Paton, CEO GAPIC, UK, “The opportunity for affordable, feature rich IP telephony in the sub-50 employee SMB market is significant and VoicePlus enables us to deliver profitable solutions into that segment.”
“Everyone talks about going into the SMB market, but few can really achieve that with expensive, complex, and un-reliable solutions they sell to big Enterprises with big IT staff and budgets” says Jon Doyle, VP Business Development CommuniGate Systems. “With VoicePlus, our partners and resellers now have access to a commercially viable and highly compelling business communications technology for their small business customers. Delivering all the features expected of the typical large enterprise systems, VoicePlus enables small businesses to appear as a larger, more professional organization but at a price point that suits their budgets and a simplicity that suits their office environment.”
VoicePlus is powered by the highly regarded, award winning CommuniGate Pro technology platform, and is the only complete IP telephony and communications platform suitable for the small business market.
To find out more about becoming a VoicePlus reseller, join us on one of our upcoming webinars at www.communigate.com/
For more information on VoicePlus visit www.communigate.com/
To take the Pronto! client for a test drive, and experience HD Telephony for yourself, register for a free 30-day trial at www.mobileoffice.biz today.
About CommuniGate Systems
Founded in 1991 CommuniGate Systems is headquartered in Mill Valley, California. The company develops carrier-grade unified communications software for business users.
Over 150 million users across 12,000 companies around the world put their trust in CommuniGate Systems every day, with customers ranging from the largest broadband, wireless and wire-line service providers, to enterprises and businesses of all sizes.
CommuniGate Systems is a global company with subsidiaries, regional offices and research facilities located in Germany, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan and Latin America.
CommuniGate Systems’ core technology platform, CommuniGate Pro™, is the industry’s most scalable Unified Communication platform for on-premises and hosted SaaS deployments. Providing professional IP telephony and Unified Communications solutions, the ultra-efficient technology powers the company’s products, MobileOffice™
The company is a trusted and financially stable vendor, maintaining the highest customer satisfaction levels in the Unified Communications industry with over 175 members in its partner network worldwide.
Distributed on behalf of CommuniGate Systems by NeonDrum (http://www.neondrum.com)
Tel: +44 7747 017654
# # #
NeonDrum is a targeted online news release distribution and monitoring service for PR professionals. Our mission is simple: to boost your online news coverage and get you seen on the web by the people that matter.