Go-Ped Scooters has built these kick scooters with smaller handlebars and a smaller frame and deck to properly fit the younger rider. Parents will love that Grow-Peds include the same safety features that make the Know-Ped so popular. For even more safety and stability, the Go-Ped Grow-Ped scooters use the same size wheels and extra wide foot deck as the Know-Ped. The Grow-Ped also offers dual-braking (front & rear) plus a fool-proof, spring loaded slide tube feature that protects the folding mechanism on the handlebar during operation. Go-Ped Scooters are made in the USA and the company is world renown for its dedication to Go-Ped quality.
Grow-Ped - Specifications:
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame and single sided fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. Signature style Go Ped wooden deck.
• GrowPed Brakes: Front caliper brakes. Rear heal operated spoon fender.
• Dimensions: Length 28", Width 13", Height 33", Height when folded 13"
• Grow-Ped Weight: 10 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 300 lbs.
• GrowPed Scooter Tires: 6" x 2.5" natural rubber Go-Active tires.
• Warranty: 90 day manufacturer's warranty with a LIFETIME warranty on the frame and forks.
GoPed Grow Ped Scooter : Standard Features:
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
For more info about the Go-Ped Grow-Ped Kick Scooter, visit; http://urbanscooters.com/
UrbanScooters.com is the USA's top online scooter shop carrying brand name electric scooters, push scooters, electric bikes, pocket bikes, parts and accessories. UrbanScooters.com has been selling a wide selection of motorized motorized bikes & scooters since 2001.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is America's #1 retailer of electric scoooters, electric bikes, gas scooters, push scooters and more.