The Limited Plane is serviced at a lower priority than Normal Data and is ideal for data back-up or packet-loss-
The overall advantage of the Limited Plane is that delay-tolerant desktop video or data back-up applications can be placed on an enterprise’s private MPLS network to maintain security, at the same time leveraging QoS mechanisms that allow optimal large-scale communications while protecting corporate or public Internet applications.
“MASERGY’s network is purpose-built for the transport of real-time applications over the corporate WAN and we offer industry-leading SLAs of 100 percent in-sequence packet delivery for telepresence/
Some benefits of MASERGY’s Limited Plane include:
· SVC-optimized – Engineered to support Scalable Video Coding desktop video applications
· Security – Allows applications to run on a private network without coding or encryption
· Flexibility – Permits assignment of users to higher service plane for executive or priority calls that must be protected from congestion across the local loop
· Simplicity – Supports entire enterprise application deployment on a single corporate network
· Scalability – Allows companies to control bandwidth without adding additional circuits or hardware
· Performance – Allows companies to prioritize their corporate applications across six unique CoS levels for improved application transport
To learn more about MASERGY’s service offerings, please visit http://www.masergy.com.
# # #
MASERGY is a privately held global network service provider that has redefined enterprise wide-area networking by delivering innovative products, advanced capabilities and a superior customer experience. Serving customers throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia, MASERGY leverages advanced transport technologies to deliver global Ethernet services across a native MPLS network. The company pioneered customer-controlled network services and the delivery of multiple services over a single network connection. MASERGY's customers include companies from the financial/banking, healthcare, entertainment broadcasting, hospitality/