- The Share Price Went In Line With Our Expectations;
- Negative FY 2009 Results;
- Slight Improvement In Mid-Term;
- Business Risk Remains High For Now;
- Export Gives Opportunities,
- But Investments Are Not Sufficient;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The author of this report expects Anyksciu Vynas to report profit in year 2010. According to the author, this will be achieved by cutting the expenses.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.