Credit Card Connection (.org) was created to connect consumers directly to the most fair and ethical credit card programs in the country. Credit card programs are reviewed based on several categories and the TFCU Visa card scored top notch in every category, placing them on the website's Dean's List.
"We take great pride in receiving this honorable status," said TFCU President & CEO Gregory Johnson, "As a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative, our credit union exists to serve our members; not to make a profit. We are committed to helping our members save money."
So why is the Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union's Visa rated so highly? Here is a list of features that differentiate their card from national cards.
1. Same Fixed Rate for Purchases, Cash Advances & Balance Transfers. 14.0% Annual Percentage Rate only on the unpaid balance.
2. No Cash Advance or Balance Transfer Fees. There is no charge for a member to withdraw cash or bring a balance over from another credit card.
3. No Penalty/Default Rates. If your payment is late, your rate will not increase.
4. No Annual Fee. You should not have to pay a fee simply for carrying a credit card.
5. Late Fee. $25 late fee is only assessed after your payment is 25 days past the due date.
TFCU offers membership to persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, or businesses or legal entities located in Essex County, Washington County or the Towns of Hague, Horicon and Chester. For information on becoming a member of the TFCU or to submit an online Visa card application, go to http://www.tfcunow.com or visit their Ticonderoga main office, or Port Henry and Elizabethtown branches.
# # #
If you’d like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview, please call Kate Thompson at 518-585-6725 or email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org