- Share Price Will Be Affected By Positive Financial Results;
- Q1 2010 May Be The Beginning Of Successful Year;
- Year 2009 Was Profitable Despite Drop In Revenues;
- Letter Of Intent;
- Growing And Recovering Markets May Increase The Total Sales In Long-Term;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The author of this report expects year 2010 to be successful for Sanitas both in terms of revenues and in terms of net profit.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Alacra, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.