QuoteWerks developed this revolutionary integration based on customer feedback and suggestions from a ConnectWise Users Panel formed by QuoteWerks. The Panel provided users of both products a forum to articulate important feature requests and explain the workflow processes behind each suggestion. Utilizing this information, QuoteWerks developed a link that included the capabilities of the present link, but also incorporated numerous additional features which were a direct result of the ongoing communication between the QuoteWerks development team and the ConnectWise Users Panel.
The QuoteWerks link to ConnectWise includes fundamental features of a QuoteWerks contact management integration such as the ability to search and pull customer contact information into a quote and schedule follow-up calls in ConnectWise. In addition to the aforementioned capabilities, QuoteWerks’ new ConnectWise link also includes the ability to:
• Create/update a call activity in ConnectWise and link it to both the ConnectWise Contact and the ConnectWise Opportunity
• Create and update ConnectWise Sales Opportunities
• Attach single or multiple quotes(s) to existing and/or new opportunities in ConnectWise
• Create forecast lines in the ConnectWise opportunity by product, service, managed service, and/or other
• Forecast recurring revenue for individual or grouped items
• Create products and services under the Products and Services tabs in the ConnectWise
Opportunity (optional) and create and update products in the master ConnectWise product
• Create/update an attachment to the quote under the Documents tab in the ConnectWise
• Connect to the ConnectWise Product Database as a Product Data Source from within
QuoteWerks to search for products and/or services and add them to the quote
• Retrieve additional information from ConnectWise such as Terms and shipping method using the QuoteWerks DataLink feature
• Use the F2 Lookup macro of ~ConnectWise_
• Print contact data from ConnectWise and include it in the printed output
QuoteWerks will also create/update an attachment to the quote under the Documents tab in the ConnectWise Opportunity that can be used to open the quote that this opportunity refers too. When remote users or satellite offices click on this link, the quote will be imported into their QuoteWerks installation. Additionally, because the QuoteWerks integration interacts with the ConnectWise backend, the ConnectWise “fat” client does not have to be running for integration between QuoteWerks and ConnectWise to operate.
“Our integration between QuoteWerks and ConnectWise provides every company with a complete workflow solution and allows them to expand the efficiency of their sales process from the creation of the quote to the close of the order. The implemented features, based on suggestions from our Users Panel, demonstrate our commitment to businesses in this industry and our desire to continually provide superior quoting and proposal capabilities;
The ConnectWise integration is available in the Corporate Edition of QuoteWerks Version 4.5 Build 4.
About Aspire Technologies and QuoteWerks®
Aspire Technologies, the creators of the award winning QuoteWerks® sales quoting software, is the leading provider of sales quoting software with its award winning QuoteWerks® application deployed to thousands of businesses and
enterprises worldwide. QuoteWerks® integrates with leading CRM and accounting packages, along with IT distributors D&H®, Ingram Micro®, SYNNEX®, and Tech Data®, enabling businesses in all industries to integrate QuoteWerks® seamlessly into their existing environments. Aspire Technologies is headquartered in Orlando, FL and is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information please visit www.quotewerks.com.
# # #
QuoteWerks is a sales quoting and proposal software tool that enables companies in all industries to create detailed quotes and proposals with speed and efficiency by integrating with popular contact managers and accounting software programs.