Richmond, VA: Schwarzschild Jewelers is moving its store at Short Pump Town Center to a more central location within the Mall. The 113-year-old luxury jeweler moved its west end location to Short Pump Town Center in 2004, opening an elegant shop in suite 1214 on the Mall’s lower level. The new store on the southwest corner of the courtyard leading to Nordstrom’s is expected to open in mid-May.
The new location, selected with customer convenience in mind, will give Schwarzschild Jewelers a more prominent presence within the Mall. “In the few short years it’s been open, Short Pump Town Center has gained renown as a regional shopping destination and it’s potential continues to grow,” said Lane Schiffman, owner of Schwarzschild Jewelers. “Schwarzschild has a tradition of innovation and culture geared towards providing the highest level of customer service to our clients, which includes locating our stores in areas that are convenient to our customers. Our new location puts us right where we want to be - in the center of one of the Mall’s highest traffic areas.”
The new Schwarzschild Jewelers at Short Pump Town Center will have an elegant, contemporary décor with a modern sensibility and chic, sophisticated vibe. The designer selected rich walnut cases trimmed with a brushed iron satin finish set against a luminous palette of platinum and silver with accents of black to create a luxurious backdrop for the firm’s fine jewelry and Swiss watch collections. The open layout includes amenities such as a beverage center and private diamond viewing rooms, as well as, state-of-the art workrooms for the firm’s bench jeweler and Master Watchmaker.
The boutiques at Schwarzschild Jewelers Short Pump Town Center will feature selections from some of the worlds finest jewelry and watch brands including Hearts On Fire®, A. Link, John Hardy, Konstantino, Mikimoto and Slane & Slane; Omega, IWC, Breitling, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Raymond Weil and Baume & Mercier to name just a few, in addition to a special Pandora boutique.
Schwarzschild Jewelers was established in 1897, when W.H. Schwarzschild was commissioned to represent one of the finest watchmakers of the day. A family-run, independent jeweler, Schwarzschild is one of the region’s oldest retailers and one of the last remaining of Richmond’s carriage-trade businesses. Schwarzschild Jewelers stores are located at Short Pump Town Center, Alverser Plaza and Cary Court Shopping Center or on-line at www.schwarzschild.com.
# # #
Schwarzschild Jewelers was established in 1897, when W.H. Schwarzschild was commissioned to represent one of the finest watchmakers of his day. A family-run, independent jeweler, Schwarzschild is one of the Richmond region’s oldest retailers.