PRLog - April 19, 2010 - 10. Architectural Uplighting That Matches Your Bridesmaid's Dress Colors.
Ra-Mu and the Crew helps to plan cool weddings
9. Picture Signing Board For You To Take Home After The Reception.
8. "Text Message Live" Feauture Which Allows Guests To Text Well Wishes To The Bride/Groom via Cell Phone and Are Displayed On Plasma Screens.
7. 8 Minute Photo Montage of Both Bride/Groom Displayed Displayed During Dinner.
6. Anniversary Dance in Which The Bride's Bouquet Is Given To The Oldest Married Couple.
5. Picture Photobooth During Cocktail Hour.
4. Personalized Wedding Introductions During Which Each Member of The Bridal Party Comes Out To A Particular Song.
3. Turntable DJ During Dancing(NO IPOD's Here)
2. Video Love Story
1. Choreographed First Dance(See Example Below).
Ra-Mu and the Crew has been entertaining at New England Weddings for many years and offer all 10 cool ideas mentioned above. Call or email today for your free consultation.
About Ra-Mu and the Crew