8. The Overhead Is High For A Company That Contracts Several DJ's. Often Times Overpriced Rates Are Only To Recoup Expenses Like Lease and Administrative Help.
7. 95% Of Most Overpriced Wedding DJ's Are Using Free DJ Sofware or Programs Like Itunes To Play Your Music. Moral Of The Story: You Could Have Done It Yourself Sometimes If The DJ is Mediocre.
6. Nobody Is Buying CD's Anymore Which Means That Most Of Your Overpriced Fee Is Going Towards Some Bozo To Make A Few Announcements And To Press A Couple Of Buttons.
5. Monagrammed Initials-Another One Of Today's Popular Trends. Monagrammed Initials Have a Wholesale Cost of $20. They Are Usually Upsold For $300 and Up By Most Overpriced Wedding DJ's. Moral Of The Story: Most DJ's Should Offer It For Free.
4. Most Overpriced Wedding DJ's Are Terrible DJ's But Good Salesmen. Although You May Feel Comfortable Signing A Contract, Your Stomach Will Turn When 90% Of Your Guests Take Off After Dinner.
3. Most Overpriced Wedding DJ's Don't Have Any Video Footage Because They Haven't Had Enough Good Gigs. Scary But True!
2. Facebook Business Fan Pages Consist Of Grandma, Uncle Buck, Little Sister Susie, and Everyone Else They Went To Elementary School With.
1. That They Are Really Not All That Good! They Really Don't Want You To Know This.
Ra-Mu and The Crew Have Been Dedicated To Providing Quality Hi-End Entertainment At An Affordable Cost For The Past 15 Years. Call Them Today To Avoid The Pitfalls Described Above.
About Ra-Mu and the Crew
boston wedding dj, rhode island wedding dj, mass wedding dj, ri wedding dj, nh wedding dj, maine wedding dj, connecticut wedding dj