The “Liquid Love” Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Everywhere you go, carriers of reusable water bottles continue to make a statement about their commitment to personal and planetary health. Watercheck.biz, the creator and distributor of a new, sleek, stainless steel vessel, has taken eco-style a step further – into the land of love.
“Liquid Love” Stainless Steel Water Bottles are gem colored, BPA FREE, containers emboldened with the words “Liquid Love” offer the opportunity to affirm and share an important message with each sip.
Leslie Gabriel, CEO of WaterCheck.biz, also known as “WaterMan, H2O Ambassador” said, “our “Liquid Love” stainless steel water bottles were created to support people who have embraced the call to conserve precious water.”
The "Liquid Love" Stainless Steel Water Bottles come in (2) colors ...
Blue - http://www.watercheck.biz/
Green - http://www.watercheck.biz/
“We have seen the concerns consumers are having with plastic water bottles; the leaching of BPA and other carcinogens and the billions of plastic bottles going into landfills every year," Mr. Gabriel said.
So why name the stainless steel bottles “Liquid Love”?
“Simple”, we want people to celebrate their love for water and illustrate that water loves you right back. In fact, in my view, the very act of loving water is essential for humanity to tackle the h2o issue,” Mr. Gabriel declared.
Leslie Gabriel, CEO of WaterCheck.biz, adds, "We are both very happy and quite humbled with the market acceptance for our “Liquid Love” Stainless Steel Water Bottles. It shows us that the market has evolved from 'going green' to 'being green'."
A few things you should know about regular plastic water bottles – (Source - Earth Policy Institute)
• The most commonly used plastic for making water bottles is polyethylene terephthalate (PET), which is derived from crude oil.
• Making bottles to meet Americans’ demand for bottled water requires more than 1.5 million barrels of oil annually, enough to fuel some 100,000 U.S. cars for a year.
• Worldwide, some 2.7 million tons of plastic are used to bottle water each year.
More about the 20 oz "Liquid Love" Stainless Steel Water Bottles:
• 18/0 food grade, seamless stainless steel construction with PP #5 screw cap.
• Brilliant sapphire blue and emerald green finish.
• .6 liter - 20 oz - capacity.
• Eliminates leaching of BPA or other toxic plastic and dioxin chemicals.
• Sleek design fits any car cup holder.
• Retail price is under $20
For information on "Liquid Love" Stainless Steel Water Bottles, visit http://www.WaterCheck.biz or call (888) 222 0840.
# # #
We are a company on a mission. WaterCheck.biz is out to transform our human relationship with water, the elixir of life.
We've got over 300 of the best H2O products for water lovers everywhere. Visit us today, and find your home for water on the web.