Visit Richard H. Martin's website and use the contact form to get your warrants lifted and tickets kept off your record in McKinney, Texas and all other North Texas courts.
COLLIN COUNTY TRAFFIC TICKETS AND COLLIN COUNTY WARRANTS
There are many courts that handle traffic ticket cases in Collin County. Which court you are in will depend upon where you received your traffic or other ticket.
Collin County Justice of the Peace Tickets
When you receive a traffic ticket from a Collin County Sheriff's Office officer, DPS officer in Collin County or a DART officer in Collin County your case will be heard in one of the several Collin County Justice of the Peace offices. Each court is different and you will benefit from an attorney with experience in each of the courts like Richard H. Martin.
The following link takes you their website:
The Collin County JP Courts are:
* Collin County JP 1 (McKinney, Judge Ralee)
* Collin County JP 2 (Farmersville, Judge Douglas)
* Collin County JP 3-1 (Plano, Judge Lewis)
* Collin County JP 3-2 (Plano, Judge Peyton)
* Collin County JP 4 (Frisco, Judge Yarbrough)
Collin County Municipal Court Tickets
Every city and town in Collin County has its own Municipal Court. Some of these are courts of record and some are not, and this makes a big difference for you if you want or need to appeal your traffic ticket or other ticket. Richard H. Martin has experience in all Collin County municipal courts handling traffic tickets and non-traffic tickets and clearing warrants.
Some of the Municipal Courts will dismiss cases in a plea in bar, some will not. Some will dismiss because of ticket errors, some will not. Some will make you post a bond if you are 16 minutes late for your case, some will not. Some will work with you on fine amounts, some will not. And, in some courts, the answer to these questions depends on which judge is sitting on the bench. Wouldn't you feel better with an attorney that knows the Collin County municipal courts?
Richard H. Martin lives in Collin County and focus his practice on handling traffic tickets and non-traffic tickets in Collin County.
Why Hire A Ticket Attorney?
People's motivations for hiring lawyers in Class C Misdemeanor cases include, among other things:
* having warrants they need lifted
* needing a lot of time to pay
* being intimidated by the system because of language or past experiences
* being too annoyed by the process to go through it
* holding a Commerical Drivers License
* being too busy to handle it themselves
* not wanting to miss work time
* considering it so important that their violations don't go on their record that it is worth the low fee.
If these or some other reasons apply to you, I can help!
# # #
Dallas area traffic ticket lawyer and Dallas warrant attorney. Warrants lifted, tickets fought in all Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Rockwall, Dallas, Kaufman, Ellis and Hunt county courts. Traffic violations kept off your record. Get your license hold lifted.