PRLog - April 9, 2010 - Let's look at the top 10 ingredients to look for when you are trying to find the best skin care routine. Naturally produced product to help your skin.
Get The Anti Aging Formula That Works And You Deserve ...
Hector Milla Editor of the "Best Anti Aging Treatments" website -- http://www.BestAntiAgingTreatments.tv -- pointed out;
“…First …Algae and seaweed extract is used as an emollient, it restores moisture to the skin, it may also have antioxidant properties…”
2. Vitamin C is a stimulant of collagen and can also help with skin lightening.
3. Ecamule is a UV ray blocker that is used in sunscreen. This is a protective agent to help against the harmful effects of the sun.
4. Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid used to hydrate and smooth flaky skin, Lactic Acid can also be used in a concentrated form for chemical peels.
5. Retinol (which is a form of vitamin a) can be used to fill in fine lines and wrinkles as well as even skin tone.
6. Soy, based products can help even skin tone as well as even out its texture.
7. Green Tea contains a naturally powerful anti-oxidant called EGCG.
8. Honey is a very good way to cleanse your skin.
9. Acai berry is another anti-oxidant that can help cleanse and detoxify your skin from the inside out.
10. Resveratrol is naturally occurring extract from red grape seed skin, blueberries, mulberries and peanuts. It can help increase the lifespan of skin cells by 160%. Resveratrol can be in applied to the skin in cream or serum form or it can also be taken in capsule form.
“…There is not one anti aging skin care product that is the best. The best anti aging product for you is the product that makes you feel good. You will see results with the right product…” added H. Milla.
Further information, resources and reviews of the best anti aging treatments that you can get online by visiting: http://www.BestAntiAgingTreatments.tv