"Market demand for PCIe interface-based solid state drive is ever increasing,"
Application examples for EC188 PCIe SSD drives are:
- I/O Dense Servers/Workstations such as Mail Servers, E-commerce Servers, Data Servers, Online Gaming Servers, Web Hosting Severs, Video Streaming Servers
- High Speed Enterprise IT Systems and Data Centers
- High Frequency Reading and Writing Telecom Systems
- High Performance and High Reliability Banking System
- High Responsive Real Time Processing Servers for Stock / Security Exchange
- High Concurrent Reading System such as Commercial IPTV and VOD System
- High Concurrent Writing System such as Public Security Surveillance Video Recorders
- EAD / IC design simulation, extraction and verification
- Industrial PCs
- Fault Tolerant Applications
- High Speed Data Acquisition and Collection
- Medical Imaging
- Scientific Research
- 3D Modeling
- High End Gaming PCs/Workstations
The EC188 D-series PCIe solid state hard drives support a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/
Dual Bus Slots
Single Bus Slot
EC188 D-series PCIe SSD Availability
EC188 D-series PCIe SSD drives are now shipping in volume. For more information about specifications and pricing of EC188 D-series PCIe SSD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in the Silicon Valley in 2002, Foremay, Inc., is a leading company dedicated to technology innovation in Solid State Drives ( SSDs ) for high-reliability mission-critical computing, industrial computing, enterprise computing, and high-end personal computing. Foremay's vision is to bring to market high reliability, high ruggedness and high performance solid state drives with "Green Initiatives"
+1 408 228 3468
Foremay(R), Foremay logo(R) and EC188(TM) are all trademarks of Foremay, Inc. Any product name of another company or organization mentioned is the property or trademark of its respective owner.
* Specifications are subject to Foremay’s datasheets.