PRLog - March 20, 2010 - FREMONT, Calif. -- FREMONT, California – Foremay, Inc., a leader of technology innovation in solid state drives and one of the world’s Top 3 SSD OEMs, today announced its full line of EC188 D-series PCIe flash hard drives with standard PCIe card host interfaces. The EC188 D-series PCIe SSD product line is designed for servers, workstations and desktops with x4 PCIe, x8 PCIe or x16 PCIe slots, with speeds from 400 MB/s to 1.6 GB/s for reading and 500 MB/s to 1.5 GB/s for writing. The jumbo capacity of the EC188 D-series PCI Express SSD scales up to 4 TB. It helps solve the storage bottleneck problem in dense I/O, heavy traffic load, and high speed computing applications such as enterprise servers, studio workstations, database storage and high-end computers.
PCIe SSD Foremay EC188 Series
"Market demand for PCIe interface-based solid state drive is ever increasing,"
Application examples for EC188 PCIe SSD drives are:
- I/O Dense Servers/Workstations such as Mail Servers, E-commerce Servers, Data Servers, Online Gaming Servers, Web Hosting Severs, Video Streaming Servers
- High Speed Enterprise IT Systems and Data Centers
- High Frequency Reading and Writing Telecom Systems
- High Performance and High Reliability Banking System
- High Responsive Real Time Processing Servers for Stock / Security Exchange
- High Concurrent Reading System such as Commercial IPTV and VOD System
- High Concurrent Writing System such as Public Security Surveillance Video Recorders
- EAD / IC design simulation, extraction and verification
- Industrial PCs
- Fault Tolerant Applications
- High Speed Data Acquisition and Collection
- Medical Imaging
- Scientific Research
- 3D Modeling
- High End Gaming PCs/Workstations
The EC188 D-series PCIe solid state hard drives support a wide variety of operating systems, including Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/
Dual Bus Slots
Single Bus Slot
EC188 D-series PCIe SSD Availability
EC188 D-series PCIe SSD drives are now shipping in volume. For more information about specifications and pricing of EC188 D-series PCIe SSD, please contact email@example.com
Founded in the Silicon Valley in 2002, Foremay, Inc., is a leading company dedicated to technology innovation in Solid State Drives ( SSDs ) for high-reliability mission-critical computing, industrial computing, enterprise computing, and high-end personal computing. Foremay's vision is to bring to market high reliability, high ruggedness and high performance solid state drives with "Green Initiatives"
+1 408 228 3468
Foremay(R), Foremay logo(R) and EC188(TM) are all trademarks of Foremay, Inc. Any product name of another company or organization mentioned is the property or trademark of its respective owner.
* Specifications are subject to Foremay’s datasheets.