The problem with the “traditional”
A complete abdominoplasty is performed and breast implants (saline or silicone) are placed in a submuscular (under the pectoralis muscle) or sublglandular (under the breast tissue) position using direct visualization [See Figures 1-5]. Although it is technically more challenging, the direct result is a completely natural-appearing breast augmentation without any scar to indicate that an enhancement was performed.
• Healthy patients that are candidates for breast augmentation AND abdominoplasty
• Breast without significant ptosis (sagging); breasts that are minimally deflated after pregnancy
• Patients who meet the above criteria and wish to perform two procedures in a single setting
• Patients with multiple comorbidities (diabetes, heart disease, or any other condition rendering the patient as high-risk for a surgical procedure
• Patients with significant ptosis (sagging)
The single most important factor in successful cosmetic surgery is the selection of your plastic surgeon. Combining artistry and science, Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour prefer a refined, natural look, not an artificial operated appearance. Good surgical sculpture should look good in motion and from multiple perspectives, not just the view of a single still photograph.
Two highly trained surgeons with training from Chicago, Miami and New York offer you a boutique plastic surgery practice with an emphasis on personalized and individual care. Both surgeons evaluate and operate on each individual patient, offering a comprehensive and complete approach. Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour believe in “Care without compromise,”
# # #
Combining artistry and science, Dr. Layke and Dr. Danielpour prefer a refined, natural look.
Highly trained surgeons with training from Chicago, Miami and New York offer you a boutique plastic surgery practice with personalized and individual care.