The Evosport rotors are offered in a drilled/slotted design to match the factory rotor. In addition, a slotted only option is available for those who track their vehicles more frequently. The rotor assembly includes a lightweight hard anodized aluminum hat and a disc that, unlike the factory rotor, offers proper venting for left and right application. Compared to the more expensive factory 2-piece rotors which must be purchased in pairs, the Evosport option offers a much more attractive price point as well as the ability to replace just the worn disc without having to purchase the entire rotor.
Available in pairs or as a complete package, Evosport offers these rotors for the following Mercedes-Benz applications:
- Direct bolt-on design requires no modifications
- Works with OE AMG calipers
- Lightweight design (up to 40-lbs unsprung weight savings over stock; 26-lbs weight savings on vehicles equipped with 2-piece OE front rotors)
- Better value and cost of ownership over OE
- Unique Left/Right application for proper venting/airflow, unlike OE
- Replaceable discs and hardware
- Better heat dissipation and less brake fade
- Improved acceleration, braking and cornering
# # #
Evosport is a world-class performance tuner and manufacturer of European vehicle performance enhancements. From street to race, we engineer and develop it. Featuring performance products, full service and tuning, motorsport and racing programs.