The medical literature defines infertility as the failure to conceive following one year of unprotected intercourse if the woman is under 35, six months if over 35 and three months if the woman is over the age of 40.
This unique opportunity will include:
1. General introduction to New England Fertility Institute and available programs.
2. Financial Consult and financial resources to assist in financing treatment.
3. Opportunity to meet members of our clinical staff.
4. Tour of each office.
5. Information on Connecticut Mandate for Infertility Coverage.
6.Support information from Resolve National Infertility Support Association .
7. PCOS support tools and the NEFI PCOS program.
8. Information on egg donation and gestational surrogacy.
To register for either seminar please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-325-3200 .
To register for a pre - consult please email email@example.com.
# # #
New England Fertility Institute based in Stamford,Shelton and Hamden CT is a world renowned fertility program directed by Dr Gad Lavy. Our services include egg donation, surrogacy, endometrial activation , pre-implantation genetic diagnosis, IVF, ICSI and gender selection. New England Fertility Institute has been treating patients since 1991 and is well know for achieving the first pregnancy from frozen egg in the state of
Connecticut. New England Fertility Institute is equipped with a state of the art medical technology, a surgical suite and laboratories designed specifically for Advanced Reproductive Technologies.
Dr. Gad Lavy has over 20 years experience in Advanced Reproductive Medicine and is board certified in reproductive medicine.